Family Support

Information, Referral and Advocacy

On occasion you may need to be referred to a Specialist Service that is more appropriate to your needs or that the Family Support Service cannot provide.

Family Support Workers will work with you to find the appropriate up to date information and alternative service, if required.   As much information as possible will be provided to you regarding any service that you are referred to.

Referrals are made only with your permission, your information is not passed on to any other agencies unless you are comfortable to sign a ‘Information Release Form’.  Should you not wish to give your permission, no referral will be made.

Services that you may be referred to, could include: specific domestic violence agencies, police, legal centres, sexual assault programs, children’s developmental clinics.